But wait! There's more -- she was placed on administrative leave, which means this political hack gets a $9,000-a-year raise plus an infinite vacation.
Massachusetts is run by the mob, going back to Honey Fitz and his son-in-law Bootlegger Joe.
2. If the Scorekeeper were still blogging, he would make a big deal about this press release:
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Tom Price, M.D. (GA-06) issued the following statement in response to the White House announcement on the new Obamacare enrollment numbers.
“How many of those who have ‘enrolled’ in the Obamacare exchanges have paid their premiums – the actual step necessary to attain coverage? How many of these folks were previously insured but had their plans cancelled because of Obamacare? By failing to answer these questions, the Obama Administration is simply trying to seek political cover by hiding behind the headlines.
“While the White House is patting itself on the back, families are facing higher premiums and higher deductibles for plans that cover fewer physicians and hospitals. Seniors are facing cuts to their Medicare Advantage plans. Small businesses are wondering how many of their employees they’ll need to shift to part time or how many fewer they can hire in order to avoid Obamacare’s mandates.
“Under Obamacare, the American people are paying more and getting less – less access, less quality, fewer choices, and a health care system that is increasingly responsive to Washington’s needs at the expense of individuals and families. Under the patient-centered reforms Republicans are fighting for, we can broaden access to affordable health care choices and put patients, families, and doctors back in charge. We can get millions of more Americans covered under health insurance that works for them rather than Washington bureaucrats.”
Congressman Tom Price, M.D., is the vice chairman of the House Committee on the Budget. An orthopaedic surgeon, he spent more than 20 years caring for patients. For three consecutive Congresses, he has introduced the Empowering Patients First Act (H.R. 2300) – a patient-centered alternative to Obamacare.Eh, what do doctors know about Health Care?
Truth to power.
3. From Jessica Chasmar: "S.C. assistant principal under fire for calling 6-year-old girl ‘Honey Boo Boo’."
Apparently people expect school officials to like children -- even the fatties.
4. Also from Jessica Chasmar:
Obamacare, we can forgive. Nukes in Iran, we can forgive. $17 trillion in debt, we can forgive. Even Michelle, we can forgive.
But this cannot stand.
5. From Anthony Watts: "It’s official – Chicago experienced the coldest four months ever on record."
The antidote to liberalism.
6. From the Telegraph: "British scientists are believed to have developed the world's best long-term weather forecasting model, a breakthrough that promises major benefits for planners."
From The Met -- Britain's weather service, which no longer makes three-month forecasts because its Barbecue Summer prediction of heat and drought turned out to be all wet -- and cold.
Bonus: Global warming fraud Adam Scaife leads the team.
Liars wwaste more millions of taxpayer money that could be used to fix roads.
7. From The Hill: "Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Tuesday unveiled a budget that proposes to cut $5.1 trillion over a decade in a bid to erase the federal deficit, while calling once again for dramatic changes to Medicare, Medicaid and the tax code."
This is how we balanced the budget two decades ago, with honest men making proposals.
8. From the New York Daily News: "New York City attacks on Jews triples in 2013, Anti-Defamation League says."
Anti-Semitism is older than Christ. Still evil, too.
9. From Robert Stacy McCain: "Voodoo and Welfare: $2 Million Methamphetamine Bust in Florida."
Wow, 44 pounds of the stuff.
And in West Virginia they think they can stop this by requiring a prescription to buy Sudafed.
10. From Epoch Times: "Yellowstone Volcano Eruption in 2014? Are Animals Fleeing Park As ‘An Alert’?"
Seriously, you global warming frauds, if this blows up we get a year (maybe two) without a summer.
11. The bravery of the left.
This letter to cancer victim Julie Boonstra tells you everything you need to know about the "tolerant" left ! #tcot pic.twitter.com/UbMbA0TlgF
— Slade O'Brien (@SladeOBrien) April 1, 2014
Thanks to Obamacare, his wish will come true.
12.From Don Surber: "Pardon my cynicism about Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin’s veto of a measure to limit abortion to the first 20 weeks -- first half -- of a pregnancy. Far from courageous, his veto was the final act of a Democratic melodrama in which 56 Democrats in the Legislature got to vote against abortion without any chance of a new restriction becoming law."
Evil act called for what it is.
Howard Cosell Rule: Telling it like it is.
13. From the U.S. Supreme Court: “The government may no more restrict how many candidates or causes a donor may support than it may tell a newspaper how many candidates it may endorse,."
Another restriction on campaigns bites the dust. Let freedom ring.
14. From the Washington Post: "Rising Japanese scientist faked heralded stem cell research, lab says."
Grifters know the smarter they are, the easier to con.
15. Via Lucianne.com: "They may have had a March ratings surge with their constant coverage of the missing Malaysian Airliner but it wasn’t enough to save CNN from one of their worst quarterly primetime results ever. Between December 30, 2013 and March 28, 2014, the Jeff Zucker-run cable news network pulled in an average of 498,000 total viewers between 8 PM and 11 PM and 169,000 among adults 25-54. While CNN saw a slight 3% dip in the key news demo, it slid 16% in total viewers from from Q1 2013. That viewership result slide tumbles CNN down to the third worst quarter."
Fewer people are going to doctors which means fewer people in the waiting room, prisoners of the TV on the all that shows CNN.
By the way, when CNN hired Zucker, didn't the Scorekeeper predict this?
16. Top Down Day.
17. From the Daily Caller: "EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push Obama admin’s agenda."
Old white people.
Who shop at Wal-Mart.
18. A tweet.
@markknoller @instapundit You just don't understand the nuances of civility http://t.co/BibRKLnSyFThe nation is governed by 12-year-olds.
— Don Surber (@donsurber) April 2, 2014
Final score: EVIL 10, GOOD 8.