1. Everyone including Weekly Standard the has overlooked the real importance of this story. From the Weekly Standard: "Obama Promises Illegals: Obamacare Sign Up Info Won't Be Used for Deportation."
Everyone except the Scorekeeper.
Friday, March 07, 2014
Thursday, March 06, 2014
1. From USA Today: "As of Tuesday, North America is covered by the third-highest amount of snow this late in the season since records began in 1966, according to NOAA's U.S. National Ice Center. Only 1969 and 1978 had more snow cover at this point in the year, according to Sean Helfrich of NOAA's National Ice Center."
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
1. From Sir Winston Churchill, 66 years ago today: "From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic, an iron curtain has descended across the Continent. Behind that line lie all the capitals of the ancient states of Central and Eastern Europe.
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
Monday, March 03, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
1. From the Guardian: "Britain's surveillance agency GCHQ, with aid from the US National Security Agency, intercepted and stored the webcam images of millions of internet users not suspected of wrongdoing, secret documents reveal.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
1. Today in stupid, from The Wire: "Bills to allow people to refuse service to gay couples on religious grounds have popped up in several states, and led Christians to debate a pressing theological question: Would Jesus bake a cake for a gay wedding?"
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1. From Fox News: "Security experts worried that 35 state health exchange websites were vulnerable to hackers and were rated as high risk for security problems before Obamacare's launch, documents obtained by Fox News show. Fears that the health law's websites could put consumers at risk have plagued the program's rollout from the beginning, but the administration told The Associated Press that the documents offer only a partial and outdated snapshot of an improving situation."